I’ve set up one room in my home as an atelier, my own little factory. Below you can view some pictures.
In my atelier you can find amongst other things:
- A lever cutting machine and a trimmer for general work.
- A vertical plough and a stack cutter to trim the edges of book blocks.
- A Craft Robo electronic plotter/cutter for precision work.
- Various book presses.
- A lumbeck-machine for making soft-cover books.
- Various printers.
- A corner-rounder and an eyelet machine for finishing touches.
- Two studio lamps and a background cloth for product photography.
- A blender for making paper pulp.
- Frames in a variety of sizes for making paper.
- A paper drying machine that uses fans.
- A drying rack.